Small Plant Mechanic
SMALL PLANT MECHANIC
Bunbury Machinery has been established for nearly 45 years in the South West of Western Australia.
Our Dealership has vast experience in supplying a wide range of Agricultural and Construction equipment both new and second hand. Our Company stands for quality franchises, quality service and backup.
We are looking for a passionate technician wanting to join a busy team.
About the role
- Servicing, maintenance and repair with various pieces of Hire Equipment and Customer Repairs.
- Detect and repair mechanical and electrical faults.
- Test run and adjusting components for optimum efficiency and smooth operations
- Carry out of onsite servicing and repairs
- Working with manufacturer technical support to resolve issues
- Maintain and ensure your workshop area is always kept neat and tidy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Confident in computerised small engine diagnostics for mechanical, electrical and other faults
- Ability to read, understand and apply mechanical drawings for small electrical.
- Strong background that includes direct experience in troubleshooting and repair of small machine systems.
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Qualified mechanic in light, heavy, plant or ag. ALL mechanical trade qualifications will be highly regarded as extra training is provided
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Background and experience working on ANY of the following, light vehicle, heavy vehicle, plant, turf or agricultural machinery.
- Good diagnostic skills, able to spot problems and fix them effectively
- Experience in welding and fabrication would be advantageous also
- A good communicator, high reliability and well organised
- A person who enjoys being part of a team, able to work without supervision
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic Training + Career development opportunities
- Variety in your role every day
- Work with market-leading brands
- Friendly workplace culture that works as a team and prides itself on collaboration
- Work with a business that has strong local ties to the community and supports the team to give back to their communities
- Attractive Packages based on experience
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Queries can be directed to Darren Pulford via email firstname.lastname@example.org